Welcome to OregonARMA.org
The Oregon Chapter of ARMA provides quality educational programs and is open to all who wish to learn more about information governance and records management.
Chapter Meetings are held every 2nd Tuesday of the month, September through May.
The Position Apply Here: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/beaverton/jobs/2031921/police-records-manager
Records Managers and City Recorders - here is a records training opportunity without having to leave your desk. Feel free to share with anybody you think might be interested. Thank you.
This virtual event, pre-approved for 5.5 Certification Maintenance Credits (ICRM), 5.0 IGP Recertification Credits (ARMA International), and 5 ARC Credits (ACA), is just around the corner. Registration is just $49 for members and $79 for non-members. So what are you waiting for? Register today!
• How does your organization view you and your profession?
• Trends in communication strategies including websites
• How do you build and sustain an organization?
• Pros and cons of professional certification
• Learn about Emotional Intelligence and dealing with bias
• Presentation by ARMA CEO Jocelyn Gunther
• Hot topics in IG/RIM
• Interactive discussions with chapter leader peers
• And much more
Conference registration - $175 until June 30
We are encouraging all ARMA members to attend. You don’t have to be a current chapter leader.