Welcome to OregonARMA.org
The Oregon Chapter of ARMA provides quality educational programs and is open to all who wish to learn more about information governance and records management.
Chapter Meetings are held every 2nd Tuesday of the month, September through May.
Integrate Digital Preservation into Your Information Governance Framework
Speaker: Lori Ashley
September 11, 2018 / 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Portland International Airport Conference Center
(Parking will be validated)
• How does your organization view you and your profession?
• Trends in communication strategies including websites
• How do you build and sustain an organization?
• Pros and cons of professional certification
• Learn about Emotional Intelligence and dealing with bias
• Presentation by ARMA CEO Jocelyn Gunther
• Hot topics in IG/RIM
• Interactive discussions with chapter leader peers
• And much more
Conference registration - $175 until June 30
We are encouraging all ARMA members to attend. You don’t have to be a current chapter leader.