Welcome to OregonARMA.org
The Oregon Chapter of ARMA provides quality educational programs and is open to all who wish to learn more about information governance and records management.
Chapter Meetings are held every 2nd Tuesday of the month, September through May.
May 9, 2017 12:00-1:30 PM (Limited to 30 people)
Swearing-in of 2017-2018 Board Members
Information Disposition: a Practical Guide to the Secure, Compliant Disposal of Records, Media, and IT Assets
Speaker: Brock Miller, CSDS, Shred Northwest
Location: Salty's on the Columbia, the private "wine" room. 3839 NE Marine Dr, Portland, OR 97211
Cost: $20 for OR ARMA members, $25 for non-members
LUNCH OPTIONS – this is a 2 course catered menu – please add your choice when you register, there is a space for comments.
Please choose ONE of these starters:
- Seafood Chowder –clams, bay scallops, shrimp potatoes, bacon
- Caesar Salad – buttered croutons, parmesan crisp caesar dressing
Please choose ONE of these entrees:
- Salty’s Famous Blackened Salmon Caesar – Salmon atop a Ceasar Salad with Candied Hazelnuts
- Chicken Marsala – Forest Mushrooms, Cipolloni Onions, Carrots
- Tempura-Battered Alaskan Cod Fish and Chips – Beer Battered Fries
- Blackened Cod Tacos – Corn Tortillas, Queso Fresco, Cabbage Slaw, Pico De Gallo, Chipotle Aioli, Sour Cream, Tortilla Chips
- Vegetarian Pasta – Local Heirloom Carrots, Peas, Sauce Pomodoro
DEADLINE TO REGISTER TO RECEIVE THIS LUNCH IS TUESDAY, MAY 2, 2017!
Here are the dates of the 2016 - 2017 Chapter Meetings. While most meetings are held at noon, some meetings may be held at different times of the day to accommodate those who cannot attend during the lunch hour.
Tuesday, September 13
Tuesday, October 11
Tuesday, November 15
Wednesday, December 14 (Evening Holiday Dinner)
Tuesday, January 10 (Rescheduled Evening Holiday Dinner)
Tuesday, February 7
Tuesday, March 14
Tuesday, April 11
Tuesday, May 9